Data Structures and Algorithms in Python | Python Programming Tutorial | Python Training | Edureka
204939 People Read – 3931 People Liked – You Can Also Like
🔥 Python Certification Training: https://www.edureka.co/data-science-python-certification-course
This Edureka video on ”Data Structures and Algorithms in Python” will help you understand all the Data Structures and Algorithms along with their implementations in Python. Here are the topics that are covered in this Python Programming Tutorial video:
1:12 Data Structures in Python
2:00 Built-in Data Structures
6:24 User-defined Data Structures
9:10 What are Algorithms?
10:40 Elements of a Good Algorithm
11:12 Algorithm Classes
11:52 Tree Traversal Algorithms
17:29 Sorting Algorithms
30:51 Searching Algorithms
35:38 Algorithm Analysis
Python Tutorial Playlist: https://goo.gl/WsBpKe
Blog Series: http://bit.ly/2sqmP4s
#Edureka #PythonEdureka #DataStructuresandAlgorithmsinPython #pythonProgramming #pythonTutorial #PythonTraining
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
Introducing Edureka Elevate, a one of its kind software development program where you only pay the program fees once you get a top tech job. If you are a 4th year engineering student or a fresh graduate, this program is open to you! Learn more: http://bit.ly/39Nhxnm
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free)